Tuesday, 25 November 2014

Shooting Schedule



I created another shooting schedule to bring in my third location of the park. Changes have been made between this and my storyboard, accounting for how some shots will come from shoots outside of what I have planned. Again, I don't have a great amount of shots planned in comparison to other music videos I've viewed but I think this could be reflective of the dream pop sub-genre. I plan to make an amount of these clips slow motion which will accompany for the seeming lack of shots. I also plan to add shots of static alone in between some shots which will add to the shot count. Also, when filming I will film shots extra to the ones planned which means that if in the editing process I decide to switch around some shots, I'll have more to fit in and make the video the best it could be.

EDIT: Looking at this after finishing the editing process of my music video, I think it's clear that my final product followed this schedule to an extent. I did deviate from it at times but mostly all of the shots I planned to add in my music video from the storyboard were used in the final product.


No comments:

Post a Comment