Tuesday, 11 November 2014

Rough Cut 1

This rough cut features some of the shots I filmed in the studio. Obviously, they wouldn't be one after the other in the actual video but I decided to test how some of them looked synced to the song but without any editing on them. I also added some of the Halloween footage. Although I'm not entirely sure if I'll use it during my final piece, I decided to add some of it towards the end and have a look at the colours. I want the party scenes to go against the studio scenes in that they will be brighter but I also want to incorporate some of the same colours, mainly blue. This is the result: 


I'm happy with the colours in the scene beginning at 0:31 but would like to work more with the footage and FinalCut to make the film look better. I haven't worked at changing the colouring of film before so I think I need to have a more in depth look at which effect I want my video to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment