Thursday, 26 June 2014

Lip Sync (Rather Be - Clean Bandit)


We decided to do our first lip syncing task to Rather Be by Clean Bandit. I already knew that the key to lip syncing was to play the track when the people were actually mouthing the words but I wasn't aware that you had to match the sound from the video up with that of the actual mp3 track. This task helped me a lot because I gained knowledge that will be very useful for the final product. I also learned how to use Final Cut more such as marking certain parts of the audio and the visual footage so that it can easily be placed together, meaning that the lip syncing will be in time. I'm proud of this clip because I think it went quite well for a first attempt at editing lip syncing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment